Autumn Artisan Market: Vendor Applications
Autumn Artisan Market
November 18 & 19, 2023 | 10:00am – 5:00pm
Vendor Applications close June 15, 2023 at 5pm.
Join an amazing group of makers that will hit the road to Journeyman Distillery for this year’s Fall Artisan Market.
For the past decade, we’ve celebrated the art of making things by hand by showcasing the best of the best in our area. Whether it’s home goods, art, or the organic grain-to-bottle spirits that go into our cocktails, there will always be little something for everyone at this year’s market. Over 78 curated vendors will fill the historic Featherbone Factory’s refurbished, industrial event spaces for this 2-day market.
- Booth Fee is $175
- Applications close June 15, 2023 at 5pm
- Acceptance notifications with payment links will go out July 1, 2023 by 5pm
- Load-in details will be sent August 1, 2023 by 5pm
- All applications are reviewed for content and completeness. Please be advised if all materials are not received at the time of application, it will be immediately disqualified
- We accept artisan, handmade and unique vendors
- We DO NOT accept wholesale to retail vendors
- While we consider previous performance at our market, it does not guarantee acceptance
- Booth placement is based on the needs of the group and the equitable distribution of similar vendors
- Booth size is approximately 10 x 10